JOHN F. McINTYRE, P.E. PROFESSIONALENGINEER
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS :
Over 30 years of diverse professional experience in engineering, management, construction and development, including:
* Registered Professional Engineer (1982), Texas Registration # 52646
* Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering (1977), University of Texas at Austin
* Bachelor of Science in Physics (1974), University of Texas at Austin
* Structural, Mechanical (HVAC & Plumbing) and Electrical Engineering design of buildings and related structures, including:
- schools - office buildings - manufacturing facilities
- medical facilities - retail facilities - R&D tilt wall structures
- churches - swimming pools - water features.
* Experience in building planning, layout, design, code requirements, design team management, client negotiations and job coordination.
* Construction, project management and cost estimating of commercial construction projects
* Management, marketing, design, coordination and production of A/E design teams for McIntyre & McIntyre, Incorporated, Austin, Texas
* Planning, design and construction liaison to City development process, building permit review and construction inspection process.
Efficient, well skilled and able to establish and maintain a positive rapport with individuals of varying cultural and educational backgrounds with a solid history of achievements in the engineering, construction and development fields.